Re: Group call

Thanks, Bart. I think we need to bring a bridge between complex modeling of
a scenario to a lightweight practically adaptable model in a timely manner,
I see that as one issue after playing our semantic web technology in this
space and the lack of data support w.r.t. to various modeled concepts. One
of the key challenge I noted in this space is the lack to adaptability in
their practices as well as our complexity of computational model. We guys
in fact, here in our NSF SoCS
proj<http://knoesis.org/research/semsoc/projects/socs>at Kno.e.sis,
ended up creating a shallow version for data modeling, as
extended schema of HXL.
Lets raise this point also in our Group Call on 25th about trade-off
between the complexity of near-ideal modeling versus practical easier
adaptability. What say?

Cheers,
Hemant