Von: Kluckner Sigmund [mailto:Sigmund.Kluckner@ait.ac.at]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2013 17:11
An: public-emergency@w3.org
Betreff: Introduction

Dear all,

I have been lurking around on this list for a little, and finally found the time and more importantly the need to also introduce myself, following up your request from months ago :-)

I have been working in the field of information systems in crisis management for the last 2+ years, trying to get a hold of projects, tools, ideas and standards in the area. I have done this at the University of Stuttgart and the Fraunhofer IAO (hi Thomas!), and have now transitioned to Vienna to continue working on the subject at AIT Austrian Institute of Technology.

Here, I will be responsible and working on two projects dealing with several layers of interoperability issues in crisis management systems, which is why I am highly interested in joining you guys more closely and hoping to be able to contribute from a personal and a project perspective.

I will also try to be on the call tomorrow if my schedule allows so.

All the best and thanks already to the chairs and others for the work and effort that you put into the group already!

Sigi.

--
Sigmund Kluckner
Safety & Security Department, Information Management AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH sigmund.kluckner@ait.ac.at | T +43 50550-2873 | www.ait..ac.at