Re: Is emergency (incl. disaster) information for web browsers in scope?

Hi Satoru,
I also think that Carsten's point make sense in that we need to first
standardize the data representation and this issue (yes, important) falls
into more of communication mode that is going to use this data in the
standard format. I think it will be better to focus on the communication
mode after we come up with a good standardization of the data.

Cheers,
Hemant

--
Hemant Purohit
Ohio Center of Excellence in Knowledge-enabled Computing (Kno.e.sis) -