Re: repository or emergency open data

Good point, Paola. Especially with the situation that we have now
where we are seeing more and more data sources popping up (and
hopefully being interlinked at some point).

I think something along the lines of the CKAN LOD group
(http://datahub.io/group/lodcloud) would already do the job as a first
shot. Or were you thinking of a search engine index that would allow
actual searches across the different datasets?

Cheers,
Carsten