Re: Chairs

Hi,

I think it would be a good idea for people to introduce themselves.

My name is Bart van Leeuwen and I'm CEO of netage.nl small company
specialized in Semanticweb / Linked data solutions in the emergency
response field.
Besides that I'm a professional fire fighter at the city of Amsterdam
since 2001. Due to my personal experience and the lack of access to
relevant information on the spot we started to develop a product to use
(Linked) Open Data. I've been giving numerous talks about my work, and was
a Keynote speaker at SemtechBiz San Francisco in 2012.

We have developed some light weight vocabularies, to support encoding
emergencies in RDF and use this information to drive innovation.

I would like this group to not only focus on the large scale crisis but
also on small scale incidents ( cat in the tree scenarios )

I am NOT a representative of Fire Department Amsterdam-Amstelland. I do
however have the possibilities to sandbox ideas and innovation at the
Amsterdam-Amstelland fire stations

We are relativly new to the W3C, members since July 2012, I've working on
the GLD working group, and follow the LDP working group, both do have a
clear connection to what needs to be done on this working group.

I would not mind to co chair, but due to my irregular shifts a the fire
department I can't guarantee that I'll be available at all times.

I hope I inspired people to follow my example :)

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards
Bart van Leeuwen
@semanticfire

# netage.nl
# http://netage.nl