omg! some info for you

From: Gannon Dick <ds@escalon.de>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 08:42:27 +0200
Hey,

Isn't it the  info  you were looking  for? Find out  about it here http://paklim.org/media/k2/items/cache/xe/worried.php?5859

My Best, Gannon Dick

From: public-egovernance [mailto:public-egovernance@w3.org]
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2017 1:42 AM
To: ds@escalon.de
Subject: Thanks for the link!

I just love how these  photos  could be applied  to ANY  organisation/company/etc and  how the author provides  source  for his/hers  claims.  And I  love hoe author of this article blames GM crops while  Argentinian government blames  pesticides (which,  unlike crops, have been shown to cause  damage and subsequently  quite a few pesticides were  banned in most countries.).

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

C53E5EF6AB7304B4.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: C53E5EF6AB7304B4.jpg)