i18n and "me" time

From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 14:03:25 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-egovernance@w3.org, public-egovernance-contrib@w3.org, Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
The US Supreme Court heard arguments in a case sort of about Corporate or Organizational Citizenship versus the ordinary variety involving Rights or Natural Rights.

What I found amusing is the assumption that the Semantic Web, Government or Religions ever worked "by the hour".  If my arithmetic is correct, 8 Hours of sleep is 16 Hours of other stuff, including HTML and RDF.

9 Months+1 Quarter = 4 Quarterly Conference Calls = 1 Annual Report = 730.5 Half Days.  Where am I going wrong here* ?

http://www.rustprivacy.org/2014/balance/occupy-the-clock.pdf

--Gannon

* Actually I know:"The world's sneakiest (trig) substitution".  Giving Lawyers time to cash their paychecks seemed the descent thing to do.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangent_half-angle_substitution