Fwd: mySociety: Discussing impact in Barcelona: TICTeC 2016

See:
https://www.mysociety.org/2016/05/04/discussing-impact-in-barcelona-tictec-2016/

From: Steven Clift <clift@e-democracy.org>
Date: Wed, May 4, 2016 at 10:14 AM
Subject: mySociety: Discussing impact in Barcelona: TICTeC 2016
To: clift@e-democracy.org

The chairs have been stacked, the banners rolled away, and 142
delegates have returned to their 29 home countries. TICTeC, the
Impacts of Civic Technologies conference, is over for another year.

The 1.5 day event saw a concentration of wisdom and expertise from
across the civic tech sector, and we’re keen to ensure that we share
as many insights as possible.

To that end, we’ll be publishing materials such as photos, videos and
slides, as soon as we can. We hope that, if you weren’t able to
attend, they’ll give you a taste of the TICTeC experience — and, if
you were there, they’ll serve to keep it fresh.

Some materials will take a little time: videos, for example, are
currently in post-production, and should be ready within a few weeks.
We’ll be announcing on the mySociety Twitter feed, Facebook page and
this blog when they’re online, or check the TICTeC resources page.

Meanwhile, here’s what’s available right now:

Slides from all the speakers Click on each speaker’s name to access them.
Photos: all under Creative Commons, so feel free to download and share
them if you wish.
A Storify to help you relive the experience through hashtagged tweets
and photos.
The TICTeC Google Group: everyone who attended the conference is a
member, so this is the place to continue discussions or begin new
ones.

Thanks so much to everyone who participated, making TICTeC a real
success. We hope to see you all again.

from mySociety http://ift.tt/1NW44NQ
via IFTTT