Fwd: Facebook-Native Politicians - Presentation Video, Live Hangout Q+A Dec 3/4

Details/RSVP:  http://bit.ly/facebookpoliticians

Are you seeing new (mostly younger) local politicians use Facebook to
engage constituents in dynamic two-way exchanges online in your town?

Please share.

If you haven't directly "friended" your local elected officials,
definitely do so. Any trends/lessons you see already?

In a nutshell, the emerging digital "engagement generation" is
naturally asking questions of constituents/"friends" via their
_personal_ Facebook profile posts. Minneapolis is on the leading edge
of this trend having elected a new majority at an average age of 33.

And, come on along virtually this week ...

See below.

Thanks!
Steve

P.S. While Facebook isn't "open" like many in the open government
world would like, unless we reach these emerging politicians where
they are engaging the public online - it will be very difficult to
introduce them to the "open" agenda.

P.S.S If you'd like to see more open knowledge sharing and convening like this,
please consider us on #GivingTuesday tomorrow!
http://e-democracy.org/donate  Your support is more vital than ever.