New beta Data.gov

From: Holm, Jeanne M (1760) <jeanne.m.holm@jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 17:10:38 +0000
To: eGov W3C <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hi all--

Test drive the improved and massively expanded beta Data.gov at Next.Data.gov<http://Next.Data.gov>.

Thanks for helping us to continue to co-create the future of Data.gov. You provided feedback and we just put out a new release (Jefferson) of Next.Data.gov<http://Next.Data.gov> that reflects what you’ve been saying on Github, Quora, Twitter, Google+, and elsewhere. We have made some of the recommended changes, and more are in the works. Tell me what you want to see here or at http://www.data.gov/contact-us or on Twitter @usdatagov.

Find out more details at http://1.usa.gov/1ewQwoZ. See the site at http://Next.Data.gov/.

--Jeanne

Jeanne Holm
Evangelist, Data.gov