Re: Ground-Breaking U.S. Open Data Policy Released!

re: The IRS Scandal and (Web) Transparency

The calculation I offered a few days ago is what is getting the IRS into trouble, but then many Agencies have been browbeat into the lame math of perpetual upward trends.  This is a lurking side issue which affects Federal Government Statistics, Government Federal Statistics and federalized data sets.

Federalized Data Sets in RDF which are said to reflect polarization do not.  The
simple explanation is that the circumference of a circle cannot be
unambiguously represented as an RDF List.

<pi>

<rdf:first>6</rdf:first>
<rdf:rest>.28</rdf:rest>
<rdf:rest>.00... (lots of digits)</rdf:rest>
<rdf:nil />
</pi>

The energy value of (ionization/capture) is different from the energy constant of dissociation.  Although you can ionize Hydrogen, you cannot take the pH out of Water.  RDF plays favourites, and the only way to make it "democratic" is to realize why it is not incorrigible.

--Gannon