Re: [euopendata] Classification of open datasets...

From: Charles RUELLE <charles.ruelle@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 13:17:21 +0100
Cc: euopendata@lists.okfn.org, public-egov-ig <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
To: Peter Krantz <peter@peterkrantz.se>
Hi,

This topic is very interesting.
In France, for data.gouv.fr (the french open data portal) we currently use Eurovoc to describe our datasets.
Do you know who is using Eurovoc ? What are others classifications that are used ?

Best regards,

Charles RUELLE
@charlesruelle
CTO of Etalab - French Prime Minister's task force for Open Government and Open Data