Re: CivicServices schema draft published on W3C WebSchemas

From: Andrea Perego <andrea.perego@jrc.ec.europa.eu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 00:01:26 +0200
To: Philip Ashlock <phil@civicagency.org>
Cc: public-egov-ig@w3.org
Thanks, Philip.

Could you kindly explain the precise scope of this vocabulary? I'm asking
this since I see some overlaps with the Core Public Service vocabulary [1]
developed in the framework of the EU ISA Programme. It would be interesting
to identify existing relationships and possible mappings.

Cheers,

Andrea

----
[1]http://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/core_public_service/description

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
European Commission DG JRC

DE+RD Unit: http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/DE

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.