Re: Publishing Open Government Data

From: John Erickson <olyerickson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 09:17:02 -0400
To: Angus MacWilliam <angusmacwilliam@gmail.com>
Cc: "W3C eGov Interest Group (All)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Angus, you could start with the list of deliverables from the W3C
Government Linked Data (GLD) WG, which was an outgrowth of that
earlier W3C eGov IG. See http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Main_Page

Pay particular attention to the "Best Practices" document and the set
of vocabulary recommendations we've been working on.

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations