Re: A Data Provider Tool for Data.gov

Sorry --- maybe I'm too traveled and otherwise overworked lately ---
could someone please explain in actual *words* how this is helpful?

Mostly, I don't understand the provenance/validity of this. It looks
like a very loose aggregation, missing context.

Again, maybe it's just me...

John

John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations