REQUEST RE: W3C eGov Meeting on Open Data: 8 February 2013

Jeanne and All, Next week representatives of: METI: Ministry of Economy,
Trade and Industry and MIC: Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications

Mr. Kenji Hiramoto, Executive Advisor for CIO at METI
Mr. Shuichi Tashiro, Head of International Standardization Promotion Center
at IPA (IT Promotion Agency),  METI's IT agency
Mr. Hajime Horiuchi, Former Professor at TIU, and
Mr. Seiichi Nobuhara, CEO & President at IBT

will be in Washington, DC, to meet with senior government officials with
DHS, HHS, GSA, DoJ, NIEM/ISE, etc. to learn about the status of NIEM/ISE and
Open Government Data.

See:
http://semanticommunity.info/A_Japan_METI_Open_Data_Dashboard/Final_Report#F
ebruary_12-14_2013_Meetings

Their time is limited and their schedule is full, but I would like to gather
thoughts and suggestions for them about NIEM/ISE and OGD that you all may
have so please send them to me and indicate if you would like them posted
publically or not.

Thank you, Brand

Dr. Brand Niemann

Director and Senior Data Scientist