Re: Introducing Tabula (PDF to CSV conversion tool)

A StratML wrapper would make a lot of sense too, I think.  The XFORMS construction methods are already largely in place.  CSV imports could be aggregated and marked up and classified in a more targeted way, but not preclude conversion to RDF at a later time.  The Journal Publishing Suite (NIH) as well as various LOC citation schemes, MADS, MODS, etc. use this strategy.  Owen ?

________________________________
 From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
To: John Erickson <olyerickson@gmail.com>
Cc: Hatem Ben Yacoub <hatemben@gmail.com>; eGov IG (Public) <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2013 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: Introducing Tabula (PDF to CSV conversion tool)

Indeed looks good balance of simplicity and useful functionality, nice

and reminds me of the 'tabulator' concept a bit more trimmed

Wonder why there is no conversion to RDF?  can we not also have a CSV to RDF button?
would that not make sense?

PDM

Hatem, this is an extremely interesting tool! Note to everyone: even