From: "Yosem Companys" <companys@stanford.edu>
Date: Oct 12, 2012 11:25 PM
Subject: [liberationtech] Code the Change: Call for Projects for the Fall
2012 Code Jam
To: "Liberation Technologies" <liberationtech@lists.stanford.edu>
Cc: "Alejandro Rodriguez" <arodrig1@stanford.edu>

From: Alejandro Rodriguez <arodrig1@stanford.edu>

Code the Change is hosting an event on Saturday, 11/03, from 12 pm to 8 pm.
The location of the event will be Studio 1 at the Stanford d.school. You
can find location details
here<https://plus.google.com/112482838646033224789/about?gl=us&hl=en>
.

The information that you need to sign up is at
http://codethechange.org/organizations.  Our guidelines for a Code Jam project
are at http://codethechange.org/organizations/code-jams and the
registration itself
is at http://codethechange.org/organizations/code-jam-application. We will
be sending out the deadline for project registration soon.

This event will follow a free-form model where coders choose their projects
at the start of the event.  This means that it's up to you to convince
these coders to work on your project.  In our experience, coders are most
likely to choose projects that have a representative available for
consultation (live is best, but over phone is okay) and that have specific
project guidelines (sketches and an interaction outline would be great!).

Let me know if you have any questions, and we look forward to working with
you!