Re: Clay Shirky: How the Internet will (one day) transform government

On 10/10/2012 11:11 PM, Owen Ambur wrote:
> "Is it really clear ... what their agenda really is?"
>
> Pardon me for sounding like a broken record but, to me, that is yet another
> statement of the need for an open, standard, machine-readable format like
> StratML for the expression of plans and reporting of results.
> http://xml.gov/stratml/index.htm

The problem I was referring to was that when people are in conflict, as
they often are in the legislative process, they are not usually
motivated to truthfully and completely share their agenda/plan, no
matter what technology is available.

         -- Sandro