Book <library>

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 18:30:05 +0000
To: "eGov IG (Public)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Apologies if I have sent this before

I thought I d share this reference- kind of new book
Transformational Government Through eGov Practice: Socioeconomic, Cultural,
and Technological Issues
http://www.emeraldinsight.com/products/books/notable/page.htm?id=9781780523347
Sample chapter:
http://www.emeraldinsight.com/promo/pdf/tg_sample_chapter.pdf?PHPSESSID=ghvit7qicnejk8mjvh36rfq310

rrying to get hold of a review copy, or interview the authors to do a
publicly accessible synopsis
or write up for wider access

would be nice to see 'semantic technologies' listed in the future versions
of this book!

Created a page to post links to reference materials, but it probably needs
some knowledge organisation mechanism/facets
http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/EGov_library

will be nice  when a  tagged post to the list automagically turns up as a
listing in our
online  wiki library