Re: W3C EGOV meeting, Monday 26 November 2012, 9:00 - 10:30 London time

Dear all,

Here is the Joinup link about our Decree:

https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/adms_foss/document/basque-openness-and-reu
se-decree-software-applications

I have also prepared this presentation to be used by next Monday 26th on
eGovernment WG meeting.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49911950/W3c%20-%20Open%20Assets.pdf

Best regards,

Serafin Olcoz
PS: We have not finished yet the review of the Open Assets model
description, this is the reason why the document  (including RDF
description) is still not available on the web but I hope it will be in a
week or two as much. By beggning of December we¹ll also open OpenApps site
including the distribution of its own source code among other source code
apps distribution.