Re: Web Accessibility Audit?

You can try http://section508.gov/
Not sure if they list consultants, but they may have other resources that
might be useful.

Hope this helps!
-Rachel
Rachel Flagg
Co-Chair, Federal Web Managers Council
Center for Excellence in Digital Government
Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies
U.S. General Services Administration
rachel.flagg@gsa.gov
*HowTo.gov <http://www.howto.gov/>* – Helping agencies deliver a great
customer experience