Re: Web Accessibility Audit?

From: Rachel Flagg - XC0D <rachel.flagg@gsa.gov>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 08:33:50 -0800
To: "Prianos, Julie" <japrian@ilstu.edu>
Cc: "public-egov-ig@w3.org" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
You can try http://section508.gov/
Not sure if they list consultants, but they may have other resources that
might be useful.

Hope this helps!
-Rachel
Rachel Flagg
Co-Chair, Federal Web Managers Council
Center for Excellence in Digital Government
Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies
U.S. General Services Administration
rachel.flagg@gsa.gov
*HowTo.gov <http://www.howto.gov/>*  Helping agencies deliver a great
customer experience