W3C eGov Meeting on Open Data: 16 November 2012

From: Holm, Jeanne M (1760) <jeanne.m.holm@jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:22:08 +0000
To: "eGov IG (Public)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hi all--

First, thanks to everyone on the suggestions and volunteers to do presentations on our upcoming open data discussions.  You can see the evolving list reaching into January at http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Main_Page#Upcoming_meetings  Please go ahead and keep the suggestions coming (and suggest yourself as a speaker!).

Our next meeting will be this Friday, 16 November from 8:00-9:30 am Los Angeles time (World Time Clock:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=W3C+eGov+Interest+Group%3A+Western&iso=20121116T08&p1=137&ah=1&am=30)

Please volunteer to be a scribe for this or future meetings.  If you haven't done this before, now is the time!  I will personally give a tutorial to any volunteers, to help share the excitement and mystery that is scribing!  Email me directly to volunteer for this or future dates.

Agenda

  *   Open Data Topic Kickoff (Jeanne Holm)
  *   2012 TPAC Overview (Bernadette Hyland)
  *   OpenColorado (Brian Gryth)
  *   Plans for Summarizing eGov Social Media Discussions (Daniel Bennett)

To connect:

  1.  Dial: +1-617-761-6200 or sip:zakim@voip.w3.org<mailto:zakim@voip.w3.org> then conference code 3468# ("EGOV#")
  2.  W3C IRC channel #egov, see IRC Information page <http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/> or use the Web interface <http://irc.w3.org/?channels=egov>
  3.  Archive of information and agenda at http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Main_Page