Re: Prepublication Public Sector Information (was: Data Mining / Cloud Computing)

From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 10:36:37 -0800 (PST)
To: "eGov IG \(Public\)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>, Phil Archer <phil@philarcher.org>
Hi Phil and All,

Using Xerces, I've been able to validate (entirely off-line) XML Documents in the following formats:  StratML, JATS Journal Publishing (ANSI), JATS Article
Authoring (ANSI), MODS (US LOC), DWML (NOAA) as well as embedded
versions in XHTML 1.1.  As soon as I am able to publish examples I will
(along with a zip file containing the interlinked XSD Sxhema.  This
method is not as "good" as DTD's, but it is much smaller and gets the
basics right.

If I were going to add ADMS XML as an example, which flavor would you suggest ?  Please don't say "all of them" unless you have too much money cluttering up your desk :-)