Invitation for Speakers: Upcoming discussions on Open Data

From: Holm, Jeanne M (1760) <jeanne.m.holm@jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 21:10:27 +0000
To: "eGov IG (Public)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>, Tomasz Janowski <tj@iist.unu.edu>
Hi all--

As discussed, we plan to focus the next few meetings on open government data.  Several people have already volunteered, but I wanted to be sure you each have the opportunity to suggest a speaker, a topic, or suggest yourself as a speaker on this topic.

Below are the next few dates and times zones, so if you reply to Tomasz and I with the topic and date you are interested or the name or topic of the speaker, that would be great.

  *   November 16 (Los Angeles)
  *   November 26 (China)
  *   December 14 (Los Angeles)
  *   December 24 (ChinaŚmay be cancelled or rescheduled)
  *   January 11 (Los Angeles)
  *   January 21 (China)

Thanks!

--Jeanne