Re: The Weather Forecaster's Dilemma and GLD

Sorry: I'm having a hard time understanding the relevance of this.
I've read (or tried to) the attached PDFs and have taken the time to
read about Jack Hayes' resignation (cf <http://nyti.ms/KZm42q>
<http://bit.ly/KZm2Yv> <http://huff.to/JP41mf> etc) and still can't
see the connection to W3C eGov...

--