Re: what do you mean, e-gov?

So, I understand that this thread is about trying to pin down a more
specific definition of eGovernment --- which is interesting, because
that didn't seem to be a problem for the previous manifestation of
this IG, which led to the W3C GLD WG.

I'd like to take exception with the comment, "...Its a complex issue,
so far this IG does not seem to have a procedure in place to enable
the IG members for governance..." since the W3C eGov IG functions
within the context of the W3C and by definition has well-defined
governance. It's not perfect, but it is an effective process built on
consultation and consensus.

I guess I'd like to understand where we are headed with this
discussion. Are we ultimately trying to define a clearer eGov IG
agenda, for example?

Thanks,

John