Re: what do you mean, e-gov?

Discussions of terms like "e-Democracy" are all well and good,
but...methinks this is the W3C eGovernment (eGov) IG
<http://bit.ly/Kf6vai> and "...is chartered to serve as a connector
among people, especially government employees, looking for ways to use
or promote the use of W3C technologies to improve government services
and operations. We believe these technologies can provide significant
benefit to governments of all sizes, including city, regional, and
national governments (and between governments), in all parts of the
world. We also recognize that with new technologies and a changing
world, new policy concerns arise; this group will also facilitate
discussion to focus understanding of policy and security matters
related to W3C technologies..."

Sorry to be pedantic...I'm just lost why we have this continuing thread.

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations