W3C eGov Meeting Invitations and Scribing

From: Holm, Jeanne M (1760) <jeanne.m.holm@jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:48:03 +0000
To: "eGov IG (Public)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hi all--

I've just sent out two meeting invitations for those of you using calendaring systems.  This is just to help you keep the meeting schedules straight.  As a note, there are two meetings each month, but they will each cover approximately the same topic but optimized for our members in different time zones.

You are welcome to attend all the meetings, however, you may just be interested in accepting whichever meeting invitation is most convenient for you.

Also, we will need a member of the group to help scribe each week.  This is essentially taking notes in the IRC chat during the teleconference to capture the key points of the discussion.  It's quite simple, but it is best if we rotate the assignment so that we share the responsibility of capturing the meeting notes.  If you are able to volunteer to scribe for the next meeting (or interested for future meetings), please contact me or Tomasz directly.

Thank you!

--Jeanne

Jeanne Holm
Evangelist, Data.gov