Re: mapping the conceptual space (was Restarting W3C eGov)

Thanks,

then,
add to roadmap (perhaps) :

- maintain a list of egov modelling challenges /issues, with cases

-  work toward a generic model for egov - some upper domain/top level
categories would be a great achievement
(seems like language is an important category there)

Also remember the lessons from objects: loose coupling , high cohesion