Re: CANCELLATION: Reminder: W3C eGov Interest Group: 27 July 8:00 am PST

+1 to hoping Jeanne feels better soon!

During the meeting today I was hoping to re-interate the invitation by
Jim Hendler to take his PhD student's "pilot" survey, as discussed by
Jim below. I believe this student's work is especially relevant to
eGov, especially in light of this year's IOGDC...

<jah_email>
All,
hope you'll forgive me for posting here, but it was fastest way I
could think of to reach a lot of eGov folks quickly.  One of my PhD
students is doing a thesis on new tools for government data and it
would help him if you would take a very short, anonymous, online
survey -- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE1nbjgtakRSZElncVE2NkZSdldiY3c6MQ#gid=0
 results will not be published - this is a pilot to see if it is worth
going out with a real survey, at a later date, for his thesis
   thanks much for your valuable time
   Jim H.
p.s.  I'll vouch for it not being a phishing trip (but you have to
trust me - sorry, trust gets in there somehow no matter what …)
</jah_email>

Thanks!

John

--