help one of my PhD students via a short, anonymous pilot survey

From: Jim Hendler (RPI) <hendler@cs.rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 18:46:03 -0400
To: "eGov IG (Public)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
All,
 hope you'll forgive me for posting here, but it was fastest way I could think of to reach a lot of eGov folks quickly.  One of my PhD students is doing a thesis on new tools for government data and it would help him if you would take a very short, anonymous, online survey -- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE1nbjgtakRSZElncVE2NkZSdldiY3c6MQ#gid=0
 results will not be published - this is a pilot to see if it is worth going out with a real survey, at a later date, for his thesis
   thanks much for your valuable time
   Jim H.
p.s.  I'll vouch for it not being a phishing trip (but you have to trust me - sorry, trust gets in there somehow no matter what )

Prof James Hendler, Web Scientist					http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~hendler
Tetherless World Constellation Chair of Computer and Cognitive Science
Head,  Department of Computer Science			Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hendler
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy NY 12180     	@jahendler, twitter