RE: [Minutes] 2012-06-29

From: Valayer Clémentine <clementine.valayer@trasysgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 13:01:38 +0000
To: Brand Niemann <bniemann@cox.net>, 'Phil Archer' <phila@w3.org>, "'eGov IG (Public)'" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Here is a series of factsheet for all EU countries on their eGovernment and eInclusion strategies and implementations
http://www.epractice.eu/en/factsheets/

Cheers
Clémentine Valayer|Practice Leader eGovernment|IS Strategy, Architecture & Organisation
TRASYS - Terhulpsesteenweg 6C - 1560 Hoeilaart Belgium