Re: Future plans and directions for W3C eGov Interest Group

Thanks Jeanne for organizing the great discussion with James Gardner/OKFN.  He provided a really helpful dive into the platform, tools and worldwide usage.  Thanks again for update on the OGPL progress.

I'll review your list when not fried from an early day with the GLD WG.  George and I would be happy to give a debrief in Feb.  As for liaison from eGov IG on Community Dir, didn't Hadley volunteer to do this?  Being a GLDer too, it makes a lot of sense.

Thanks,

Bernadette Hyland
Sent from my iPad