W3C eGov Meeting Rescheduled to 24 January

From: Holm, Jeanne M (1760) <jeanne.m.holm@jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:55:01 -0800
To: "eGov IG (Public)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hi all--

Due to an unexpected trip, I am rescheduling our meeting from tomorrow (17
January) to 24 January.  Tomorrow I will be on a flight at the time
planned.

Next week we should also have some more information to share regarding the
Open Government Platform and related activities.

As a reminder, if you have agenda items for this meeting or future
meetings, please let me know.  Thank you!

--Jeanne

Jeanne Holm
Evangelist, Data.gov
U.S. General Services Administration