From: Brand Niemann [bniemann@cox.net]
Sent: Saturday, 24 December 2011 10:20 PM
To: 'Holm, Jeanne M (1760)'; 'Phil Archer'; 'eGov IG (Public)'
Cc: Anne Fitzgerald; 'Timothy Vollmer'; 'Sarah Pearson'
Subject: RE: W3C eGov: Licensing Discussion

http://gov.aol.com/2011/12/23/creative-commons-licensing-government-data-and
-services/

-----Original Message-----
From: Holm, Jeanne M (1760) [mailto:jeanne.m.holm@jpl.nasa.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 6:43 PM
To: Phil Archer; eGov IG (Public)
Cc: Anne Fitzgerald; Timothy Vollmer; Sarah Pearson
Subject: W3C eGov: Licensing Discussion

Hi all--

Thanks to all involved, including speakers Anne Fitzgerald, Sarah Pearson,
and Tim Vollmer (copied here), and to Bernadette Hyland for scribing and to
Phil Archer for facilitating/scribing/logistics.

Looking forward to meeting agenda suggestions for 17 January.  One thought
is on the open source platforms around open government and open data.  Let
me know your ideas!

Our speakers did offer to answer a few follow up questions on the list
serve, particularly given the time zone differences and that some could not
attend today's meeting.  Please respond to this thread to carry forward the
conversation!

Thanks again and have a wonderful and joyous holiday and new year!

--Jeanne

Jeanne Holm
Evangelist, Data.gov
U.S. General Services Administration