RE: Open Source Open Data Platform (OGPL) Welcome and Webinars today and tomorrow

Jeanne, Thanks for the invitation to participate and comment. In my work for
the Japanese government on Open Government Data, I have prepared the
following to present on January 21st:

http://semanticommunity.info/A_Japan_METI_Open_Data_Dashboard

http://semanticommunity.info/@api/deki/files/20226/BrandNiemann01212013.pptx

using an open government platform to:

Work with the right data (Statistical and Open)

Work with the right people (Data Scientists)

Work on the right projects (Pilot Dashboards)

following my 5-step method to get to the 5-stars of TBL for the US, EU, and
JP.

Brand

Dr. Brand Niemann

Director and Senior Data Scientist