 From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
To: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Cc: eGov IG (Public) <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 7:50 AM
Subject: University of Oxford/ usecase

Hello Gannon

Thanks a lot for cooking up a recipe to count rooftps, brings a nice
socio technical view -  and thanks for sharing the method

from where I come from (the pragmatic world), looks still a bit of a
theoretical exercise in the sense that I  find it hard to think how to
use this neat info you pull up

Could you please help define some use case for this kind of info

I mean, what can i learn from this view of this data?

exercise:

what can I do with the knowledge I gather

assume
a)
b) resident
c)  public administrator planning for urbanpolicy
d) any other

:-)