Re: W3C eGov meeting invitation - Social Media Use by Government

Hi Zach, I've asked the people at W3C in legal & communications for pointers to the policy to enlighten us all.  Thanks for kicking off this thread that clearly many of us care about and think is important to get right.  The legal & communications team at W3C may respond directly to this thread.

Cheers,
Bernadette Hyland