Re: W3C eGov meeting invitation - Social Media Use by Government

Thank you PHIL

.> The problem we have is that in some
> jurisdictions this is not really allowed (it falls foul of communications
> laws).

Which jurisdictions?

generally restrictions apply to corporations, and some presenters may
need to obtain clearance from their organisations they represent/work
for, but as far as I know
 the democratic world mandates
and promotes free speech in all its forms :-)

do you have any references as to what other restrictions may apply,
other than from corporations and employers, please share- this is
important

> Even so, it's something we can look at.

> Meanwhile, today's minutes and, where available, slides, are findable from
> the wiki.

Thank you Phil

PDM

> Cheers
>
> Phil.
>

> On 06/08/2012 14:31, Vagner Diniz wrote:
>>
>> +1 podcast
>>
>> Vagner.
>>
>> Em 06/08/2012, às 08:54, Zachary Tumin escreveu:
>>
>>> Greetings,
>>>
>>> Sorry to have missed this. Anyway to podcast/record these telcons for
>>> further review? Given world time zone diffs - a 4:00AM (NY) start is
>>> difficult - it would be a great asset. Thanks for your consideration.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Zach

>>> Zachary Tumin
>>> Special Assistant to the Director and Faculty Chair
>>> Program in Science, Technology and Public Policy
>>>
>>> Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs
>>> John F. Kennedy School of Government | Harvard University
>>> 79 John F. Kennedy Street | Cambridge, MA | 02138
>>> VOICE: 617-495-1960 | TWITTER: @ZachTumin | PERSONAL WEBSITE::
>>> http://ZachTumin.com
>>> Co-author of COLLABORATE OR PERISH! (Random House, 2012) and “Viral By
>>> Design” (Harvard Business Review, APRIL 2012)

>>> 09:05 - 09:15 Defining the discussion space