RE: W3C eGov meeting invitation - Social Media Use by Government

Greetings,

Sorry to have missed this. Anyway to podcast/record these telcons for
further review? Given world time zone diffs - a 4:00AM (NY) start is
difficult - it would be a great asset. Thanks for your consideration.

Regards,

Zach

Zachary Tumin

Special Assistant to the Director and Faculty Chair

Program in Science, Technology and Public Policy
<http://belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/project/44/science_technology_and_publi
c_policy.html>

Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs

John F. Kennedy School of Government | Harvard University
79 John F. Kennedy Street | Cambridge, MA | 02138
voice: 617-495-1960 | twitter: @ZachTumin | personal website::
http://ZachTumin.com

Co-author of COLLABORATE OR PERISH!
<http://www.amazon.com/Collaborate-Perish-Reaching-Boundaries-Networked/dp/0
307592391/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1340475313&sr=1-1&keywords=collabor
ate+or+perish>  (Random House, 2012) and "Viral By Design" (Harvard Business
Review, April 2012
<http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2012/04/viral_by_design_teams_in_the_n.html> )