 From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
To: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Cc: paoladimaio10@googlemail.com; Daniel Smith <opened.to@gmail.com>; Serafín Olcoz <olcoz@ej-gv.es>; eGov IG (Public) <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2012 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: Monday's eGov call looking v interesting

Thank you Phil

since you trumpeted the quality of the forthcoming Monday meeting in
an earlier mail :-) I thought you would now

hil Archer phila@w3.org
to:     "eGov IG (Public)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
date:     Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:18 AM

It's clear that Monday's eGov IG call is looking very interesting with
several presentations now lined up covering different social
media-centered projects.

No, its not clear from the information available  :-)

what presentations ?

would be nice if whosoever thinks its clear could shed some light for
the rest of us who thinks its not clear  at all

Thank you!

Look forward

PDM

thanks you