Re: Monday's eGov call looking v interesting

From: Serafín Olcoz <olcoz@ej-gv.es>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 14:00:49 +0200
To: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>, "eGov IG (Public)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

First at all I want to apologize for not attending last meetings and because
I could not either attend the scheduled ones for August (I'm on Holidays).

I would like to share with you the news about the recent approval of a
Decree on Openness and Reuse of Applications of Public Administrations of
Basque Government and the issues that I think are related to the charter of
this group, as I wrote in this post:

I hope the final text of the mentioned Decree will be published by the
Official Bulletin of the Basque Government in few days or weeks, then I will
ask for translation into English in order to share it with all of you. In
any case I will come back to you by September.

Best regards,

Serafin Olcoz