 From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
To: "paoladimaio10@googlemail.com" <paoladimaio10@googlemail.com>; eGov IG (Public) <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 11:54 AM
Subject: Tool for Planning eGov Implementations was Re: what do you mean, e-gov?

To plan eGov "bottom up", it's necessary to enumerate the {Rule of Law} "top down" because eventually you get to a hyperlink from one {Rule of Law} to another {Rule of Law}.  In addition, the Administrative Levels necessary to traverse to arrive at a small enough geographical region suitable for statistical measurements can include very many names (and linked data URI's).

I have a D2R server running locally with three linked tables:
lex => all URN-LEX notation with a LOC ID URI

sublex => modular (Australia) geo subdivisions of {lex} with a LOC ID URI (screen shot Tasmania)

topics => other "verticals" (LCSH ID)

The LOC ID is one of Country, Geographic Area and Subject Heading ... in that order

screen shots here: http://www.rustprivacy.org/2012/urn-lex/d2r.server.pdf

I will be posting the mysql database dump and the turtle file to launch the server later today.  If anyone at DERI or the LOC is listening, I sure would like your opinion before I  proceed.

--Gannon