Re: whats the plan then?

Thank you Brian

(nice to meet you)

I should correct (or make clearer) what I intended to say. You are right,
not everyone has got something to say about everything (luckily thats just
a few of us who have such compulsive obsessions ;-)

But surely, everyone has something to say about something in relation to
the theme of the IG?

I was mostly referring to 'what does each of us think should be the
plan/roadmap for this group'?  and/or  what does each of us think our
definition for e-gov is/should be?

more on the other thread