Re: whats the plan then?

Phil

thanks for reply

I may not have welcomed/ congratulateD Tomasz on joining the team, let me
take the opportunity. (welcome Tomasz)

However I 'd to understand (urgently) , if this workgroup adopts a
participatory practice, or not

if it does, it is not up to you nor to Tomasz to
make the roadmap, but up to each list member
If a list member does not contribute their ideas /opinions, or have really
nothing to say ever, I wonder why they have joined.

If the governance of this workgroup is by selected committee (another
elite?), then maybe this - at this stage -  is not  yet a community of
 self directed leaders I am hoping for :-)

I would like each member to contribute to the roadmap, and to hear
everybody's voice and opinion on every single issue, because now we have
the technology to do so.  Members who do not have anything to say ever on
anything are lurkers, not members,(imho)

 That's the e-governance I have in mind and I am interested in helping
co-create......

Let me know if I should put my energies elsewhere :-)