Re: whats the plan then?

Thanks Cheryl
for sharing an interest and supporting the suggestion

btw- clicked on your page but does not find it
(twice) I presume maybe not yet published/publicly shared?

why of the reasons why I do not rely on any of my profile pages to reflect
my interests/work accurately is that i do different things in different
places, and the app that captures all and posts it with my permission is
not yet publicly available (I know it exists, somewhere)

lots more we should share, as a group,
starting from a shared definition of what we mean by egov , suppose I ll
start a new thread