From: Chris Beer <chris@codex.net.au>
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org
Cc: gannon_dick@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 5:01 AM
Subject: Re:Personal Regional Address Books

But the Weather Channel, or Google etc, or the evening news are just a click away and far easier to access.

Solutions have to as simple as they are accessible, value adding and smart (in an e-gov sense).

What you need to support this idea is a simple and free tool for end users that encourages Gov use of the fotmat/idea...

2 cents worth :)

Cheers

Chris Beer

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com> wrote:

I'll try the New Zealand method (3 sentences).

If you have a new work assignment in an unfamiliar area, for example as a teacher, environment  forecasts (weather and sun) help you with short term planning until you become familiar with the new neighborhood.  A map of the available forecast data points is in the geocard.zip 'weather application' directory: PateE.dwml DWML is the National Weather Services' XML format, and the modified XSD schema is in the 'weather validation' directory in the zip file.

--Gannon