Re: National Dialogue to Improve Federal Web Sites

From: Rachel Flagg (XCCF) <rachel.flagg@gsa.gov>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 09:49:12 -0700
To: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Cc: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>, "W3C eGov Interest Group (All)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
The dialogue doesn't start until 2ET today (in about an hour), and will be
open for two weeks, through September 30.
Read more here: http://www.usa.gov/webreform/dialogue.shtml
Thanks!
-Rachel
Rachel Flagg
Co-Chair, Federal Web Managers Council
Center for Excellence in Digital Government
Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies
U.S. General Services Administration
rachel.flagg@gsa.gov
*HowTo.gov <http://www.howto.gov/>*  Helping agencies deliver a great
customer experience