GIS Data

From: Brian Gryth <briangryth@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 10:56:43 -0600
To: eGovIG IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hey all,

I apologize if you already received this e-mail from the Open Knowledge Open
Government list,  but I am researching the release of GIS data with or
without a licensing agreement.  I have two questions/requests:

1) Can anyone point me to a government that releases/posts GIS data for
download with no or minimal restriction?
2) Can anyone point me to examples of GIS licensing agreement?

Any example will be helpful, but examples within the United State would be
best.  I am dealing with a city in the US.

Thanks,
Brian